Condusiv Technologies Blog

Condusiv Technologies Blog

Blogging @Condusiv

The Condusiv blog shares insight into the issues surrounding system and application performance—and how I/O optimization software is breaking new ground in solving those issues.

Diskeeper 2010 "Beta" to start next week

by Michael 23. September 2009 11:22

We're looking for some current Diskeeper customers that are interested in getting a first look at a new technology breakthrough - in Diskeeper 2010. The beta test will start next week, and we have about 50 openings left that we need to fill.

If you are a current customer and are interested and able to install, evaluate and then comment (fill out a 5 minute online survey) on this software, all within a one week period, simply fill-out a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) located here.

Fax the signed NDA to:
Fax: 818-252-5514

Please add the following to the Fax cover page:
Attn: Field Test Administrator/Sneak Peek Preview

Alternatively you can email the signed NDA (scan in the pages with your signature) to our Field Test administrator. Please add "Sneak Peek Field Test" in the subject line.

Tags:

Comments (12) -

9/19/2009 9:03:50 AM #

So has 2010 fixed the issue where the I-Faast speed estimate cancels itself after ~13 seconds if background apps are touching the disk at all (1kb/s)?

Any way to force I-Faast analysis to run manually would be awesome.

Kotonoha United Kingdom

9/25/2009 11:35:11 PM #

Which are the improvements of the 2010 version?

Hey United Kingdom

9/26/2009 7:21:25 AM #

Hey, Hey. Smile

Sign up for the beta and you'll get to see the new features first hand.

michael

9/26/2009 7:22:20 AM #

Hi Kotonoha,

Please email Tech Support for assistance.

michael

10/8/2009 10:18:07 PM #

I have 2 computers that I use.  One is for my day to day things like my checking account, email, etc.  My other I use just for gaming.  I would not mind checking out diskeeper 2010 beta.  Sign me up.

David Torvik United States

10/14/2009 10:18:01 PM #

Oh yeah never mind about that problem above - I did a fresh install of Windows 7 and everything is fine now Smile

If only the 2010 beta didn't require an NDA :< (I'm lazy)

Kotonoha United Kingdom

10/16/2009 6:11:31 AM #

Hi! I was wondering if you still need beta-testers !? I live in Germany - am I eligible? Thank you very much!

Marian Germany

10/23/2009 12:16:23 AM #

Hi Marian,

We would have loved for you to help us test, but we've already closed the Diskeeper 2010 testing. You can still sign up and participate in future field tests. Your help would be appreciated!

Michael

10/24/2009 8:00:00 AM #

Will 2010 have a 64 bit version with the release?

Phil United States

10/25/2009 12:00:47 AM #

Yes. There is an x64 version for every edition of Diskeeper (except HomeServer). This continues in Diskeeper 2010.

Michael

10/26/2009 5:36:30 PM #

What is the best way to sign up for future field or beta testing? I am running DK Pro 2009, or have been, on Vista 64 Home Premium, and am literally about to install onto my new Windows 7 x64 installation, hoping there won't be any issues with this new OS... Anyway, should I complete an NDA form and submit it, or . . . ?

Thank you for a great product!

William Finkle United States

10/29/2009 2:37:06 PM #

Hi William,

Yes, please complete the NDA and fax it in (or scan and email it in).

DK Pro 2009 supports every Win7 edition, so you are good to go. In the event you are doing in in-place upgrade over Vista, you can know the Microsoft worked with every major vendor (including Diskeeper Corp) to ensure that third-party software was fully supported on Win7 - if it is not, the Win7 upgrade process will let you know and require you remove it first. That will make for a far more stable/reliable Win7 experience.

Michael United States