Condusiv Technologies Blog

Condusiv Technologies Blog

Blogging @Condusiv

The Condusiv blog shares insight into the issues surrounding system and application performance—and how I/O optimization software is breaking new ground in solving those issues.

New Undelete Update (build 163) available

by Michael 20. January 2010 12:17

The update to Undelete 2009 to support Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008r2 is available. It also includes some general fixes.

I recommend going to your Account Page and downloading from there.

Tags:

Undelete | Updates | Windows 7

Comments (8) -

1/20/2010 9:44:59 AM #

Hi, I've purchased Undelete 2009 for use in Vista x86 but upgraded in the meantime to Windows 7 x64. Do I need the Professional edition and if so, is there a way to upgrade?

George Greece

1/22/2010 11:23:49 AM #

Hi George,

Undelete Professional is required for x64 operating systems. Customer service can credit the full Home license towards the upgrade. PLease contact them.

Michael United States

1/24/2010 9:02:08 AM #

There are big trouble to download Undelete pro 2009. for a Undelete pro and Undelete Server bought at the same time (this morning),
I can download Undelete Server, but Undelete pro always results as "The authorization for downloading the file has expired, or too many attempts have been made to download the file".

Lang Switzerland

1/24/2010 9:25:51 AM #

I just bought the Undelete Server and Undelete pro this morning. The download link allows download the Server verion, but for the pro version, it gives ths error:
"The authorization for downloading the file has expired, or too many attempts have been made to download the file", only 5 minutes after the purchase !!!

Lang Switzerland

1/24/2010 9:10:38 PM #

Hi Lang, Customer Service can help you. They can send you a new link if needed.

Michael United States

1/27/2010 9:01:34 PM #

Hi Michael,
The new Undelete build 163 is working fine on my Win7 laptop now. I just notice a small behavior: I cannot drag and drop into a "Recover Bin" icon, as previously build 157 (although build 157 cannot be installed on Win7, I installed the trial, then replaced the EXE). On the virtual XP, everything is OK.
Just to let you know,
Regards
Lang

lang

1/30/2010 5:33:08 AM #

Hi Lang,

I had that same issue in a beta release on my system months ago. If this does not work in the released version it is a bug. Please open a ticket with support so we can get this corrected for you. Thanks for your post.

Michael United States

8/17/2010 12:47:33 AM #

I am running build 163 on Windows 7 x64. I cannot drop files onto the desktop icon.

Searching the website, I cannot find out how to open a ticket with support.

Joe United States